Yes, I’m completely hooked on crochet. So this month’s Lusty Eleven is all about fiber fun in general, including tutorials, beautiful handmade accessories and crochet ideas — all celebrating my new hobby. Hope you can get hooked too!
- Isn’t this the most beautiful crochet hook case? From elsiegeneva Etsy shop.
- Must learn how to make these gorgeous cuffs. Pattern from Ravelry!
- A fancy bowl to hold my yarn, this from Abby T Pottery’s Etsy shop
- Tiny Owl Knits book, not crochet but I want to make everything!
- 100 Birds, Butterflies & Little Beasts to Knit and Crochet, yes I want to.
- Desperately wanting these owl shaped stitch markers from winemakerssiter’s Etsy shop.
- Learn to knit with Purl’ Soho’s knitting videos!
- I want to make beautiful fall things, like these beautiful maple leaves from LubaDaviesAtelier.
- Need to grow your hook collection? Knitpicks has a colorful, gorgeous Harmony hook collection.
- I now need every color of thread known to man, like this cotton Curio thread from KnitPicks.
- School Days!