Today’s my birthday and I’m not completely sure why I’m not just sitting on my couch with chocolates, watching episode after episode of Scandal on Netflix….
This is the month where I’m just focusing on doing a few my favorite things, right?
I know that only doing my favorite things must feel like that involves not blogging to you, I’m sorry! I’ve been knitting and travelling and all of that good stuff. Never fear, I’m back.
And to celebrate, well…I’ve enjoyed a coffee, a bowl of delicious cherries, listening to my playlist on Spotify, getting gifts (yay!)and catching up on my blogs, which leads to me all things I’ve feeling lusty about. Alas, July’s Lusty Eleven!
This month, its all about me! Ga, so selfish! What do I love? Jewelry, good tunes, dreaming about DIY projects, getting fancy and beautiful products I’ve been batting my eyelashes at.
I’m pretty sure one of these items will be bought online today….
- The Great Gatsby soundtrack has been on repeat on my Spotify, especially Emeli Sande’s version of Crazy in Love
- I’m in love with little gold rings, like this one from LeJasChic’s Etsy shop
- Getting a new hair color this weekend and I may be open to some ombre, like I’ve been pinning on my Pinterest boards.
- I’m in search for a new iPhone case that can bounce like my old one when I accidentally throw it, but with style like a fancy Kate Spade cover.
- Dreaming up ideas for a wall in our place that I’m dying to renovate, like these DIY wood walls from Bob Vila.
- My tomato harvest has me scouring the web for delicious recipes, like Joy the Baker’s Spicy Tomato Ketchup.
- Completely hooked on trying out how-to tutorials for braided up-doos I find on Pinterest
- Searching on Etsy for a new cross-stitch project, LanasCrespo’s Sugar Skulls may be the winner
- I’ve been smitten for Spilly Jane’s mittens for quite some time now, like these Sneckens! Maybe if I start now I can have them done by the time it gets cold??
- Addicted to LaCroix’s coconut water and now I’ve discovered drink recipes, of the adult variety!
- Finally, I love my little surprises in the mail from Umbabox, like this hand-painted clutch from Florence Oliver.
Have you been making eyes at any particular products lately?